IMPLEMENTATION OF FSSC 22000
- The requirements of FSSC 22000 and Codex Aliment Arius
- Identification and risk assessment of food safety hazards
- Documentation and record requirements
- Management responsibility, authority and communication
- Resource Management
- Planning and Production of safe products
- Understand the requirements of FSSC 22000 within the context of your company
- Learn how to develop a food safety management system
- Learn how to undertake performance improvement of the food safety system
- Understand how to identify the critical control processes that need to be managed within the organization
- Advance your professional development by gaining a Certificate of Attainment from a globally recognized training body
Introduction to FSSC 22000
Duration – 2 days
• The Introduction course will focus on the F 22000 standard, from a QMS and FSMS point of view.
• Delegates will learn the importance of a “systems approach”, where procedures are documented, approved, adhered to, monitored and improved, to ensure that non-conformances are quickly identified and corrected.